Microsoft has launched Home windows 10 update KB5004296 for variations 21H1, 20H2 and 2004 as the regular update. The update with Build 19043.1151, 19042.1151, 19041.1151 brings fixes for gaming performance, File explorer, printer, VPN, and several other problems.
Go through the full changelog down below.
This non-security update involves high-quality advancements. Vital variations include:
- Addresses an challenge with searchindexer. Soon after you indicator out, searchindexer continues to hold handles to the per person search databases in the profile path, “C:UsersusernameAppDataRoamingMicrosoftSearchDataApplications
”. As a outcome, searchindexer stops working and duplicate profile names are produced.
- Addresses an concern that stops gaming companies from opening sure games for desktop end users.
- Addresses an concern that helps prevent you from coming into text utilizing the Input Technique Editor (IME). This may possibly manifest, for example, after startup if you have set the power selections to shut down a laptop computer by closing its lid.
- Changes the functionality for uploading new exercise into Timeline. If you sync your exercise record across your devices applying your Microsoft account (MSA), you can not add new activity into the Timeline. You can still use Timeline and see your action heritage (information and facts about recent applications, web sites, and files) on your neighborhood unit. This does not influence Azure Active Directory (AAD) accounts. To view net background, Microsoft Edge and other browsers deliver the selection to look at modern world wide web things to do. You can also watch not long ago employed files employing Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft Workplace.
- Addresses an situation that may lead to the File Explorer window to reduce focus when you are mapping a community travel.
- Addresses an situation that will cause File Explorer to cease operating after achieving 99% completion when you are deleting lots of documents on a mapped network travel.
- Addresses a timing situation in the Team Coverage Registry Telemetry that results in Team Coverage extension processing to are unsuccessful.
- Addresses an situation that repeatedly rebuilds the Home windows Filtering Platform (WFP) filters. This issue takes place when a device is enrolled in a mobile device management (MDM) service and “MDMWinsOverGP” is established.
- Addresses an difficulty with an MDM provider that fails to accurately utilize particular junk mail policies.
- Addresses an situation that always reports the update make revision (UBR) as zero () on a gadget during enrollment to an MDM support.
- Addresses an problem that causes the enrollment of the Elliptic Curve Electronic Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) certification to are unsuccessful with the error, “0x80090027 NTE_INVALID_PARAMETER”. This challenge happens when the Reliable Platform Module (TPM) company (the Microsoft Application Key Storage Service provider) stores the important.
- Addresses an challenge with auditing activities 4624 and 5142 that exhibit the completely wrong occasion template when Dutch is the display screen language.
- Addresses an situation that brings about Program Integrity to leak memory.
- Addresses an challenge that performs the sound for deciding upon a thing in a video game loudly when you press the trigger button on a sport controller.
- Addresses an difficulty that helps prevent electric power designs and Recreation Manner from functioning as envisioned. This effects in decrease body fees and minimized effectiveness while gaming.
- Addresses an concern in which “Network Inside Access” appears on the taskbar network icon on methods that access the net from selected domains.
- Addresses an difficulty in which the Community Connectivity Status Indicator (NCSI) fails to detect internet connectivity immediately after you connect to a virtual personal network (VPN).
- Addresses an problem that brings about printing to cease or prints the improper output. This issue takes place when you print using a USB relationship immediately after updating to Home windows 10, edition 2004 or later.
- Addresses a scarce difficulty that might degrade efficiency in programs that call Gdiplus.dll!GdipMeasureString in a limited loop with a new font on every single phone. This issue takes place immediately after putting in Home windows updates introduced on and after February 2021.
- Addresses an problem that incorrectly routes some audio channels when streaming working with sure fixed channel layouts.
- Addresses an situation that generally displays equipment that RemoteFX USB redirects as “Remote Desktop Generic USB Device” as an alternative of the genuine product identify.
- Addresses an issue in which Established-RDSessionCollectionConfiguration does not set the camerastoredirect:s:worth custom house.
- Addresses a Community Protection Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) domain controller memory leak that is documented in Privileged Entry Management (PAM) deployments.
- Addresses an difficulty that helps prevent you from accessing a community push that maps to a Distributed File System (DFS) root immediately after you sign out.
- Addresses an situation that helps prevent you from reconnecting to mapped network drives after you indicator in and displays an accessibility denied error. This difficulty takes place if you use the net use /deep option to develop a number of travel mappings to diverse paths on the exact same encrypted file share.
- Addresses an situation that stops obtain to documents on a Server Information Block (SMB) share when you enable Accessibility Enabled Enumeration (ABE).
- Addresses an situation that stops the Windows Server company from beginning if SrvComment is increased than 128 figures.
- Addresses an situation in the Home windows Network File Program (NFS) consumer that may possibly avoid you from renaming a file just after mounting an NFS share. This issue occurs if you rename the file working with File Explorer, but does not arise if you rename the file working with command line.
- Addresses an problem with an unhandled Open up File dialog important exception. As a final result, Microsoft Foundation Course (MFC) applications may close unexpectedly.
- Provides a new coverage that makes generic strings and gets rid of branding-certain phrases, this sort of as “Windows” or “PC”, for IoT Company editions. For instance, we improved “computer” to “device”. Alternatively of “Getting Home windows ready,” we changed that to “Getting points ready” and so on. These generic strings display screen on a user’s display screen when an update is in development.
- Addresses an issue in which the Storage Perception web site in Configurations may well incorrectly report the measurement of some storage products that use the GUID Partition Table (GPT). The affected devices will incorrectly report in Storage Sense that the dimensions is two times as massive as the measurement noted in File Explorer.Notice This situation does not influence storage gadgets that use a learn boot document (MBR).
KB5004296 obtain backlink:
You can manually down load this update by clicking below. If you require support in knowledge how to put in these updates manually on your Pc, you can refer to our step by step noob-friendly tutorial.